JustinBradley’s client, the largest global hospitality organization, is looking for an entry-level Accountant for this hybrid contract opportunity. In this role, you will perform monthly closing and post-closing activities. This close-knit team offers flexible hours and a casual in-office environment. The majority of the role will be supporting other accountants on the team with their assigned properties.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform wire transfers
- Compile data and supporting documentation for journal entries
- Support the General Ledger efforts of this highly-matrixed organization
- Accommodate accounting team needs for various hotel properties
- General Ledger accounting experience OR if a recent grad, should have an understanding of debits and credit (ability to answer questions regarding this will be part of interview process)
- Must be skilled with Excel, Peoplesoft and Blackline experience desired but not required
- Accounting degree preferred but not required
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience working in a large organization
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.