JustinBradley's client, a global telecommunications company is seeking an Accounts Payable Lead to their team. Overseeing a team of two, the Accounts Payable Lead will oversee the workflow, reporting and monitoring of domestic and international vendor invoices and employee reimbursements across multiple locations. The Accounts Payable Lead will work well in a high volume, collaborative team environment.
What you’ll do:
- Review the accuracy of all transactions processed by AP on a timely basis, and in adherence to company policies.
- Mentor, develop and supervise a team of accounts payable specialists
- Oversee electronic payment, EDI, RPA, OCR processes, and others as needed.
- Maintain domestic and foreign vendor(s), including 1099 reporting.
- Responsible for Corporate Purchase Card and Travel Card Programs.
- Assist with AP month-end and year-end close and reporting including reconciling AP balance sheet accounts, preparing analysis, and preparing journal entries based on departmental requirements.
- Assist Senior Manager Disbursement Accounting with process and system improvement projects, SOX compliance and standardizing procedures for increased efficiency.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent
- Must have at least three years of relevant experience within an accounts payable environment
- Exposure to supervising or overseeing team members
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Oracle ERP Payables Module preferred