JustinBradley has partnered with an international hospitality company to find a part-time, remote Budget Planning Manager. This role will require high analytical and mathematical skills and to be able to present complex financial data.
- Manage and coordinate event budgets, tracking and reporting expenditures
- Process and ensure timely payment of invoices
- Submit and maintain events expenses and billing per the department’s policy
- Prepare reports, graphs and related documentation for review with key stakeholders
- Work with vendors, agencies and venues for timely budget and payment management
- Process internal billing for attendees and internal partners, reconcile event billing and coordinate with Accounting and Special Events team
- 3-5 years of experience in project budgeting within a large organization
- Experience in managing/tracking budgets of at least $15M
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Teams, with advanced skillset in Excel (proficiency test required)
- Ability to manage a high-intensity environment, multiple events at a time
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications, being exceedingly organized
- Experience using Monday.com or another Project Management Software
- Prior experience building budgets, tracking expenses, forecasting, reconciliation, accruals and reporting
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.