This seasoned CFO will enjoy a close working relationship with the CEO by using data to deliver actionable recommendations and advise on strategic matters. They will manage a team of up to 10 and have a strong track record in managing billing and collections in a professional services environment.
This role will be based in the firm’s Northern Virginia office.
Highlighted Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee period-end close activities and preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Review and analyze financial results and metrics and initiate improvements to finance operations.
- Report on financial status to senior management through financial reports, analysis and forecasts.
- Monitor and manage cash flow to ensure cash is on hand to meet financial obligations.
- Responsible for tax compliance, reporting and planning.
- Manage relationships with external tax, accounting and financial advisors.
- Handle administrative, financial management and investment activities of other related business activities.
Education and Experience:
- Proven experience in financial and operational leadership roles in a professional services firm.
- Successful track record building and managing accounting operations infrastructure, specifically with billings & collections.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS), preferably in, Finance, Accounting. CPA and, or MBA a plus.