JustinBradley has partnered with an exciting television network to support their search for a Coordinator of Programming and Development! This role will provide high-level administrative support for the unscripted television as well as contribute to creative projects and duties. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with high potential for extension! The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while interfacing with several executives, producers, talents, agents, and others within the industry is mandatory for the role.
- Manage multiple calendars, track calls, make travel arrangements, arrange presentations/conferences, maintain files, expenses & coordinating all other special projects.
- Process all Programming protocol, including gathering information for reports, and movement of programming assets.
- Organize all department creative documents (incoming pitches and paid development slate).
- Assist with department finances like drafting deal memos for new development projects and commissions.
- Help with various creative needs such as brainstorming new series titles, crafting loglines, department presentations, and small editing projects.
- Assist the team with pitches and network with production companies, managers, talent, and agents, brainstorming new ideas and identify new talent through research and casting.
- Liaise with production companies as needed to set up meetings & create agendas and schedules for programming meetings.
- Maintain programming department daily calendar, development and production reports, production calendars and competitive reports.
- Reviewing submitted materials and make comments, create, transcribe, and review clips as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in the entertainment industry, programming and coordination.
- Experience with unscripted programming is required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Power Point
- Creative team player who enjoys unscripted television and are curious to learn.
- Self-starter who is resourceful, proactive, flexible and is a strong multi-tasker.
- Proactive in their work while able to take direction and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Knowledge of production and post-production is a plus.
- Experience with photoshop and any editing tools (iMovie, Premiere, Final Cut) is preferred.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories