JustinBradley’s client, a local real estate investment firm with an established presence in the DC metro area, is searching for a Corporate Accounting Manager to join their team.
Focused on tapping into underserved properties and embracing sustainable practices, the firm is currently undergoing a significant transformation. Reporting to the Director of Accounting, the Corporate Accounting Manager will be part of the team that ensures accurate and timely financial reporting during this critical time and be excited about the broad exposure to accounting, budgeting and tax activities across the firm, including a systems implementation project.
Join a positive, engaged team that values flexibility, diversity and professional growth.
- Oversee accurate recording of journal entries, preparation of variance analyses and compliance with monthly/quarterly close and reporting deadlines.
- Perform corporate-level review of income and balance sheets and relevant analysis for reporting period
- Participate in G&A budget and forecasting
- Oversee accounting for share-based compensation
- Manage Accounts Payable operations and team members
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- CPA is required
- Prior experience supervising direct reports is required
- Working knowledge of public company reporting and SOX compliance