JustinBradley is working with a global travel brand to find their next Senior Graphic Designer. The client’s Creative Studio partners with cross-functional teams to build marketing platforms and consumer campaigns to drive consumer awareness, engagement, preference, and loyalty. The Studio team of account managers, copywriters, designers, production artists, and animators are primarily located in McLean, VA. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of design capabilities and experience, with a solid background in visual communications, print, digital, social, branding and typography.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Associate Creative Director, Art Director and other Designers and Copywriters, across omni-channel touchpoints
- Collaborate with marketing teams/internal creative studio to understand marketing campaigns
- Responsible for graphic design and direction, at all stages of development
- Proactively gaining knowledge of our brands, target audiences and competitors
- Present and provide business rationale for creative ideas to our internal stakeholders
- Balance multiple projects successfully to meet deadlines and collaborate across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Work closely with project manager to keep all projects on track
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply
- Minimum of 6 years relative Design experience, preferably in a design firm, advertising or in-house creative department
- Strong portfolio showing a range of experience, concepts, and visual styles
- Experience working with a marketing department, understanding of business objectives
- Knowledge of design fundamentals, & messaging hierarchy
- Experience working on direct response materials and designing for a range of marketing channels (email, banner ads, social, landing pages, print collateral)
- Ability to develop/present/pitch creative ideas
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Ability to process and produce multiple projects in a short time frame – resizing art/layout
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Strong creative, organizational problem solving
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Portfolio showing a focus in email and digital placements
- Experience in direct response marketing campaigns
- Experience in hospitality or consumer brands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working at a creative agency
- Animation, HTML 5 banner development and/or video production experience is a plus
- Experience supervising junior designers is a plus
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.