More and more entertainment industry jobs are coming to the Atlanta, GA area!
JustinBradley is searching on behalf of their global media client for an Account Manager to support a range of responsibilities on the Digital Ad Sales. This team is responsible for the monetization of all owned and operated digital platforms through content marketing, sponsorships, social, targeted media, display ads, programmatic ads newsletters, etc.
- 7 mo. (maternity leave coverage)
- Location – Atlanta ONSITE (hybrid schedule: 2 or 3 days in the office).**Will also consider workers near Detroit & Chicago offices
- Optimize campaigns for full delivery by monitoring daily delivery of all campaigns
- Interface with key stakeholders including agencies, other sales offices, Marketing, Research, and Creative Services departments.
- Partner with Sales Assistants and other Digital Account Specialists on billing, invoicing, accounting adjustments, and campaign status updates to the client.
- Fulfill RFP and process insertion orders, secure creative & inventory by deadline and manage digital production.
- Manage presale and post-sales operations ensuring on-time start, report on the closing
- Troubleshoot campaign delivery issues and correct any under/over delivery.
- Bachelor’s or 2-3 yrs Digital First Experience (ie; media company/industry experience, Ad agency or online company Account Management experience)
- Must have Good Customer service skills and proven organizational skills
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Ad Serving, Operative, and Salesforce
- Basic understanding of DFP and Freewheel a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.