As a Director, Accounting Operations, you will lead the core financial close, quarterly reviews and year end audits. The Director, Accounting Operations will also be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures of the company in accordance with US GAAP. In this highly interactive role, this Director will require strong relationships to be built with key stakeholders including external auditors, tax and legal advisors.
Oversee team responsible for operational accounting transactions related to monthly, quarterly and year-end close activities, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial records
Oversee the development, implementation and documentation of accounting policies and internal control processes covering your respective areas of responsibility, ensuring compliance with SOX requirements
Manage and/or support critical projects as required
Oversee management and maintenance of general ledger and other related modules in the newly implemented Oracle Cloud ERP system.
Develop and support continuous process improvements, including analysis and support for future phase improvements related to the ERP implementation, as well as automation of existing manual processes.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, or related field
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 15 years of experience is required
- Experience managing a large team in a complex, international accounting environment
- Experience with Oracle accounting systems is desired
- Experience with IFRS accounting standards is desired