Our global law firm client is hiring! The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
- Aid in the creation of data templates for lawyer review processes.
- Review and support month-end processes, including FTE and headcount calculations, ensuring accuracy and alignment with systems.
- Generate analyses tracking hiring, attrition, retention, and diversity trends.
- Assist in establishing and enforcing salary and bonus review timelines to meet payroll deadlines.
- Contribute to competitive benchmarking analyses and surveys.
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- 0 – 2 years’ financial analysis and modeling experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and budgeting software a plus