A leader in global communications is working with JustinBradley in their search for a Financial Reporting Accountant. This person will work closely with the Director of SEC Reporting in order to prepare 10Q and 10K reports. This contract is just over 3 weeks in length, working at headquarters in McClain, VA 2-4 times a week.
- Prepare supporting schedules and analysis for quarterly and annual SEC Filings
- Support preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and schedules
- Create PPE footnotes, populate items, tie-out, and communicate thoughts clearly
- Coordinate with various teammates to provide support for end of year accounting needs
- Work under GAAP reporting guidelines
- A Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related field is preferred
- At least three years of financial reporting or public accounting experience
- SEC Reporting experience is needed
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office Excel
- 10K or 10Q reporting experience
- Proven ability to work in a large, fast-paced environment
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.