Financial Systems Analyst
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia
Category: Accounting & Finance
Job ID: 10260
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Systems Analyst will take on various project-based initiatives, acting as a liaison between the finance team and the developers as it pertains to their ERP system, NetSuite. This position will also create and maintain financial reports in the system, as well as perform various accounting tasks such as preparing general ledger journal entries.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert and administrator of the ERP system, NetSuite
- Supports the Finance Department in ensuring the timely and accurate maintenance of the general ledgers within NetSuite
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts as needed to ensure budgeting and reporting integrity
- Provides maintenance and updates to all current financial systems. As well we any new systems organization might adopt in the future
- Generates data and analytics for compliance-related reporting including tax and legal reports
- Troubleshoots NetSuite issues with respective end-users
- Assists departments with financial reporting and helps create and maintain automated financial reports
- Supports the monthly and annual close of general ledger
- Prepares pertinent information for auditors in conducting internal and external audits
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- At least three (3) years of accounting experience.
- Experience in NetSuite is required
- Accounting systems certification or any previous experience in financial systems administration is desired.
- Thorough knowledge of US generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to effectively use an ERP system to analyze, reconcile and process accounting transactions
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office software – Excel, Word, SharePoint
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.