JustinBradley’s client, a leader in global communications is looking for a Financial Systems Manager to join their Northern Virginia area headquarters. This publicly traded company is leveraging their progressive and enthusiastic team and investing in their infrastructure to pave the way for generations of technological breakthroughs.
The Financial Systems Manager will join an elite Finance team, managing its Oracle Cloud Finance system to support activities including financial close, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and analytics, and GL master data management. The Financial Systems Manager will be the bridge between Finance and IT and coordinate resources and processes of the day-to-day financial function as well as new acquisition transitions and aligning future business needs with cloud capabilities.
- Work with business owners to ensure critical master data syncs across systems and support key reporting needs within ERP & EPM components.
- Run actual loads for EPM modules (consolidations, planning, account recs, etc.) and maintain EPM loads via Data Manager
- Lead critical forecasting activities across all Fusion ERP and EPM Modules, Tax Reporting, and Provisioning.
- Lead and define processes for acquisitions, transitions, setup functionalities, and reconciling cloud capabilities on a regular basis with current and future business needs
- Ensure governance around environment usability including management of user licensing, security provisioning, and management of Oracle performance.
- Interact with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define requirements and translate them into detailed design documents, as necessary.
- Supervise any incremental design, coding, testing, and documentation of Oracle ERP/EPM applications.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum of 7 years of finance experience including previous management experience in a financial systems role
- Experience working through design, development, release cycle and delivery financial software.
- Experience providing business and systems analysis and administration. Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM modules experience is highly preferred