Justin Bradley’s fortune 500 client needs a hard-working multimedia producer/graphic designer. We are looking for someone with a passion for design, a deep understanding of the internet, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Help create content for a wide variety of subjects and platforms
- Observe current design and content trends on social media and across the web
- Work in tandem with content leads, producers, and editors around the creation of infographics, illustrations, type treatments and distributed content
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects within budget and on strategy.
- Coordinate and manage projects from conception to completion
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to work on multiple projects, in various stages of post simultaneously
- Integrity, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail a must
- 2-5 years’ experience in design, animation, or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree, Art School or trade degree in advertising/design /communications or art.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver).
- Some experience in motion graphics
- Proficiency in After Effects and 3D rendering
- Excellent typographical and concept design skills essential
- Must include a link to a portfolio site of your recent work, no PDFs or dropbox links please