Justin Bradley’s fortune 500 client needs an accomplished Graphic Designer to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for someone with previous experience in the tech/entertainment/consumer industries, who can bring their expertise to aid the team. The ideal candidate also will need the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Help create content for a wide variety of subjects and platforms
- Observe current design and content trends on social media and across the web
- Work in tandem with content leads, producers, and editors around the creation of infographics, illustrations, type treatments and distributed content
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects within budget and on strategy.
- Coordinate and manage projects from conception to completion
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to work on multiple projects, in various stages of post simultaneously
- 5+ years’ experience in Key Art
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suites
- Some experience in motion graphics
- Excellent typographical and concept design skills essential
- Must include a link to a portfolio site of your recent work on the top of your resume
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories