JustinBradley’s client, a leader in global communications is looking for HR Business Partner to join its Chicago, IL location. Supporting a globally dispersed team, the HR Business Partner is a critical partner with People Leaders and will help execute on strategies for how to organize, staff, develop, motivate and retain their employees.
Highlighted Responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with People Leaders to develop and execute solutions, navigate change management and optimize the organizational design
- Serve as the link between People Leaders and the HR Centers of Excellence
- Support the design, roll out, and execution of new programs
- Advise on people development strategies and initiatives to ensure retention and growth of high potential employees
- Participate in the cultivation of the culture to promote exceptional people experience
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
Key Qualifications include:
- Minimum 7 years of recent, relevant experience in an HR business partner/generalist or related role
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent combination of education and relevant experience will be considered).
- Deep knowledge and first-hand experience of the HR domain – from employee relations, employment law, performance management, etc.
- Experience supporting globally dispersed customer groups
- SHRM or HRCI certification is highly desired