JustinBradley’s client is significant non profit organization that provides regulation to the financial services industry. They are searching for an Accounting and Investment Manager who will provide active management and oversight of the investment portfolio to maximize performance of their funds.
The position is responsible for monitoring various investments and for full cycle cash management including all banking, electronic payments (ACH, wires, interbank transfers), and financial reporting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage investment portfolio including initiating sales, purchases and wire requests
- Construct the daily cash report to monitor the cash position on a daily basis, including identifying cash flows from varied transactions and determining all cash needs.
- Determine sale and purchase of securities to meet cash needs and investment objectives.
- Prepares financial statements, balance sheets, and text discussion financial performance of the organization and investment portfolio for annual report.
- Provide budget calculations for all investment and banking-related accounts.
- Drafts memos to Board of Directors and senior management regarding investment portfolio status, performance and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- CPA is required
- Minimum two years of full-cycle cash management experience
- Detail-oriented with good organizational, writing and verbal skills to successfully interact with business contacts as described above.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and accounting software applications.
- Experience with online banking systems and online trading sites.