JustinBradley has partnered with a leader in lending and mortgage to find a contract IT Analyst III. This resource will be tasked with production issues, triaging for the product team. The contractor will provide strategic product expertise and oversee the development of documentation, FAQs. and develop training. The goal of this role is to define activities related to product registration to streamline the adoption process.
This W2 contract is an initial 12-month duration. Most likely hybrid, with some travel needed to Reston, VA.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Customer, CDT, CXD, and Marketing, to gather insights for product discovery.
- Synthesize data and disseminate insights to assess market needs and identify competitive product opportunities.
- Provide strategic expertise on significant matters related to the product.
- Oversee the development of comprehensive product documentation, FAQs, and reference material for internal and external use.
- Engage in day-to-day triaging of production issues, reporting on them, and defining impact assessments.
- Track solutions collaboratively with the technology team to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to compliance and controls measures for business processes and product development, ensuring regulatory standards are met.
- Assist in determining the product deployment and rollout calendar, ensuring a smooth glide path to customer adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Information Technology and 5-7 years working.
- Essential expertise in Single Family Acquisitions, Custody, and Secondary Market domains.
- Proven track record of success with full SDLC within Scaled Agile environments.
- Proficient in Lender/customer industry delivery file XML formats, including MISMO/ULDD, 1003/ULAD, and UCD. Comfortable with data mapping exercises.
- Considerable advantage with AWS Cloud migration know-how.
- Demonstrated success in building consensus, monitoring progress, and providing insights on significant matters.
- Experience in soliciting customer feedback, responding to product-related inquiries, and collaborating effectively with stakeholders to vet product ideas.
- Strong analytical skills for sourcing insights, identifying best practices, and recognizing opportunities.
- Risk and controls experience is a plus, and experience in creating end-user training materials is preferred.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories