Do you have a passion to learn more about TV On-Air Program Management? JustinBradley has an Administrative Assistant – Marketing opportunity for you! The ideal candidate must have knowledge of TV production, and familiarity with business communications and customer service. The role requires someone with prior media experience with a solid understanding of media buys, scheduling logistics, trafficking and ‘On Air’ scheduling. The client has requested this candidate work a HYBRID Schedule, 3 days a week on site, 2 working from home.
- Support marketing and creative teams in the development and execution of promotional programs.
- Performs basic research and prepare documents and other marketing materials.
- Provides logistical support through planning, scheduling and coordination, maintain files, other administrative tasks as needed.
- Helps with task administration, ensuring requests are submitted, tracked and shipped in a timely manner.
- Strong Excel, ad trafficking skills required, On Air scheduling a plus.
- Establish strong relationships and act as a liaison with agency counterparts and departments.
- Previous experience in media operations, schedule trafficking specifically is required, both social and TV.
- Strong computer knowledge, must be a data entry and Google Suite Master – Strong Excel experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, background in customer service is helpful.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, creative problem solver.
- History of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously and under deadline.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.