JustinBradley supports their global hospitality client in their search for a Campaign Specialist for the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a mix of project management and creative skills.
The role is a hybrid of strategic account management, client services, project management and creative problem solving.
*this is a remote position that requires travel and working in Eastern time.
- Upkeep project plans in our project management tool.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the brand, its guidelines and competition.
- Work cross-functionally to support marketing tactics from end-to-end.
- Utilize data and analytics to inform internal teams of said insight for creative implementation.
- Develop project plans including timelines, schedules, budgets, billing and asset trackers.
- Communicate project status, as well as potential issues and/or risks to Account Management Leadership and project partners.
- Drive management of campaigns to support customer acquisition, customer retention, revenue and branding objectives as established by the organization.
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2-4 years of professional work experience in marketing campaigns
- Excellent social and communication skills, including presenting to groups and via phone.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, experience working well under tight deadlines.
- Experience working directly with creative teams and supporting creative projects.
- Knowledge of digital, traditional and social creative methodologies and specifications.
- Understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Ability to travel as needed.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected employees