Marketing Communications Manager
JustinBradley has partnered with a leader in travel and tourism to find their next Marketing Communications Manager. They must be comfortable in maintaining multiple projects across the internal teams and developing strategies and training materials.
- Program manage new roll-outs amongst the Marketing teams
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives, developing strategies
- Perform regular stakeholder management and communications
- Enter information into content libraries to be used across the organization
- Design and execute opportunities for feedback, tracking performance on a monthly asis
- Digest and translate high-level series of new programs and platforms, creating materials to be used across all teams and properties.
- Available to travel 15% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 – 3 years’ experience in marketing/brand management
- Previous experience managing multiple priorities and initiatives across multiple groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, emphasis on written
- Technically proficient, able to understand and explain new platforms (Sprinklr)
- Experience with content creation software (Photoshop, Canva, etc) is useful
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories