JustinBradley is searching for a Payroll Specialist to join the team in O’Fallon Missouri. This hybrid contract entails providing guidance and support for payroll processing. This national leader in banking is hoping to find someone who is familiar with the entire payroll process including processing payroll in Workday and researching reconciliations, claims, and withholdings.
This role will work alongside other senior payroll managers while focusing on their own region.
- Manage payroll portfolio in the US, Canada, and United Kingdom providing administration
- Interface with team, technology, and employees of the company for payroll discrepancies
- Work as a teammate along with 5 other Senior Payroll Analysts, providing ad hoc support
- Support an average of 2-5 cases per day, depending on activity and time of year
- Ensure accuracy in payroll activities, reconciliations, monthly labor reporting, and researching
- Must be skilled with Excel, Word, Workday, and Outlook. FPC or CPP certifications desired
- Relevant experience in the full lifecycle of payroll procedures and best practices
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work in groups, providing a strong team-oriented nature
- Strong communication skills, would love to see multi-lingual (Portuguese, Spanish, Ceridian)
JustinBradley is an EO employer, Veterans/Disabled, and other protected categories