Our global law firm client is seeking a Payroll Tax Compliance Analyst to monitor all employer and employee tax contributions and reconciliations for the firm. The role will report to the Payroll Director, and is critical to ensuring the organization is compliant with federal, state and local payroll tax legislation.
An accounting or payroll background is important for the Payroll Tax Compliance Analyst, with in-depth knowledge of payroll procedures, tax legislation, accounting practices, and audit requirements. This is a highly specialized role with a high degree of responsibility.
- BA/ BS degree in Accounting / Business/ or Tax (or equivalent experience).
- 5 years of payroll and tax experience.
- 3+ years in multi-state payroll tax environment.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to present technical data in a clear and concise manner to various audiences.
- Expert knowledge of common HRIS – Workday preferred.