JustinBradley’s partner in Hospitality is looking for a Procurement Analyst to fill a 6-month contract opportunity. Along with 3 others, this role will be responsible for contacting suppliers to inform them of the upcoming change of systems, walking them through the Coupa Supplier Portal Enablement process and then ensuring they are ready for transactions before the project goes live.
- Helping the HSM Project team enable more than 1200 suppliers on the Coupa (Smart Spend) platform.
- Managing and updating the list of suppliers to be onboarded.
- Talking directly with supplier contacts to answer basic onboarding questions.
- Monitor and respond to supplier inquiries in support inbox related to supplier enablement.
- Work with the core HSM Project team for advanced support.
- Ability to start with 2 weeks’ notice or less.
- Familiarity with a highly matrixed organization, some experience preferred.
- Experience working with suppliers, ability to engage with them, explain yourself, and think critically.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels, both written and verbal.
- Remote experience is helpful, the main office is in McLean, VA, but the team is remote.
- Experience with COUPA is very useful, however the position is very straightforward and will be taught.
- Experience with heavy data entry, external relations, customer service, procurement, onboarding support, E-invoicing, or related field.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected employees.