Join our dynamic energy client in Fairfax!
- Responsible for coordinating the successful execution of the recruiting process involving the promoting of open job positions, sourcing and screening potential candidates, coordinating interviews while streamlining overall communication
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to share best recruiting practices, provide assistance on filling critical positions, and implementing recruiting initiatives companywide.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as forming relationships with colleges and trade schools, researching third party recruiting platforms, networking with recruiters, and employer branding initiatives.
- Attend and participate in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Manage job posting and advertisement processes including maintaining and tracking locations of current job postings
- Screen applications submitted through ATS and third party platforms, phone screen/interview potential candidates, and select qualified candidates based on the expectations set by the job description and the Hiring Manager
- Assist with the interview process by attending and conducting interviews with Hiring Managers; oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborate with the Hiring Manager and HR Management during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to assist and support the Human Resources Department
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3 – 5 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process required.
- Relevant HR Certification (SHRM-CP, PHR, etc.) is preferred
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with using social media for recruiting, resume databases, and professional networks
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.