Our client is a well-established global company, providing business improvement services to organizations across all sectors. Recognized as a trusted source of knowledge, our client is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst who will serve as a key link between the business areas and finance.
Working in a primarily remote environment, this Senior Financial Analyst will thrive in a highly collaborative team where questions are welcome and opportunities to interact with senior management are encouraged. The right individual will bring their analytical mind, strong modelling skills and leverage their experience from prior FP&A teams.
- Work with your team to plan for weekly, monthly and quarterly activities.
- Alongside business partners, prepare and monitor forecasts and budgets that are aligned with the overall company strategic plan.
- Continually collaborate with your finance and business colleagues to be able to identify potential financial and operational risks, areas for process improvements and recommend solutions.
- Prepare revenue and expense accruals for the month-end close, analyze actual results, update and validate monthly reporting packages.
- Prepare presentations for the finance and business leadership meetings.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or an Internationally recognized Accounting qualification preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience within FP&A.
- Working knowledge of and/or experience with the implementation of Vena or other budgeting and forecasting software would be a big plus.
- Proactive attitude and a critical thinker.
JustinBradley’s client is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.