JustinBradley’s client, a leader in global communications is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Northern Virginia area headquarters. This evolving company is leveraging their progressive and enthusiastic team and investing in their infrastructure to pave the way for generations of technological breakthroughs.
As part of the FP&A team, the Senior Financial Analyst will be a key link between business areas and finance. Someone who can recognize opportunities in a fast-changing environment and drive efficiencies will find this role rewarding.
- Work closely with business colleagues to prepare outlooks, forecasts and budgets aligned with the strategic plan, and objectives
- Contributes to the 2-year budget and five-year strategic plan; responsible for data and trend aggregation, maintenance of critical financial models and accuracy of performance projections.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and establishes working relationships with select functional teams across the company (e.g., HR & Product) to develop and deliver accurate and reliable outlooks
- Leads the initiative to establish P&L views of products and business unit with meaningful comparisons to business cases and/or budgets to facilitate meaningful discussion of product profitability and viability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or an Internationally recognized Accounting qualification preferred
- Hands on experience creating and developing financial models and forecasts
- Hands-on experience with business intelligence, database and/or visualization tools: Business Objects and SFDC experience highly preferred
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories