A leader in global communications is working with JustinBradley in their search for a Senior Principal Financial Reporting Analyst who will have an integral role in the managing and production of financial statements and key reporting.
The Senior Principal Financial Reporting Analyst will be systems oriented and utilize cloud-based systems, while interfacing across the organization including financial planning, budgeting and investor relations.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare supporting schedules and analysis for quarterly and annual SEC Filings;
- Support preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and schedules;
- Assist in the review of company-wide SOX testing;
- Work with external auditors with year-end schedules and analyses;
- Coordinate with various departments to provide support for press releases and earnings releases.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related field;
- At least seven years of financial reporting or public accounting experience;
- SEC Reporting experience is needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite;
- CPA is required