JustinBradley is partnering with a global media giant in their search for a Senior Technical Program Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and implementing Production Change Management strategies and plans at scale. This role will drive and implement a unified change management framework, processes, and activities across multiple projects and platforms using a no-CAB mental model. If you are passionate about automation in service operations and are a collaborative partner, we want to talk to you!
- Drive projects across multiple teams and apply processes and standards thoughtfully with bias towards automation, identifying the right amount of process and structure.
- Bring strong prior experience managing dependencies and stakeholders from external teams.
- Ability to take an ambiguous problem statement related to your subject-matter area to drive project deliverables over multiple iterations to achieve the right outcome.
- Act as representative for your area autonomously, play a leadership role in your team, ability to advise on the technical and business issues.
- Maintain a companywide view of how programs or projects impact the bottom line, and you constantly think about how to improve our ability to deliver large projects.
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience related to Production Change Management.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools for code, database, infrastructure and configuration changes.
- Proactive, self-directed, and skilled at facilitating meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills, knowledge of industry best practices for technical documentation.
- Work experience in information technology SOX compliance, must have experience utilizing Jira or Service Now for change management.
- Experience in large scale global product launches thru a scalable automated release pipeline workflow leveraging CI/CD workflows and QA automation workflows.
- Familiar with build and delivery tools similar to Maven, Gradle, Bazel for build, and GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Spinnaker, ArgoCD or similar for delivery.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.