JustinBradley’s partner in television production is seeking a Senior Security Architect. This role requires prior knowledge about executing architecture design reviews, evaluating security controls, enhancing security posture, building relationships with infrastructure architects and engineering leads. Ideal candidates will also understand the landscape and components of cutting-edge architectures and the methods to securely deploy them.
*This role can be performed anywhere there is a corporate office: DC/MD/VA/FL/CA/NY/TN
*This role is hybrid, working 2 days in the office, 3 days remote
- Provide technical leadership and consultation for infrastructure architects and engineers
- Work with team to ensure the adoption of security architecture and engineering initiatives
- Use cybersecurity tools and datasets to enhance detective and preventative control sets.
- Execute and improve on security architecture review process and ensure compliance
- Identify security vulnerabilities and guide developers and engineers in addressing these issues
- Architect global programs that deploy strong security patterns and controls across applications
- Understand and Collaborate with our corporate functions (Internal Audit, Legal and Compliance, Privacy, and Sourcing)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline
- OR 6+ years of previous technical experience, specifically security architecture experience
- Security certifications are a plus. (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc.)
- Exceptional ability to communicate within the context of the intended audience, whether that be senior executives or highly technical engineering resources
- Use of application security topics such as the OWASP top 10 and technical remediations
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, Go etc.)
- Proven experience securing global hybrid architectures from both a compute and network infrastructure perspective, AND experience securing cloud infrastructure
- Experience securing operating systems (Microsoft, Linux, MacOS etc.)
- Experience supporting and implementing SIEM & logging tools (Splunk, Kibana, Qradar) and the ability to extract actionable intelligence from large volume aggregated log storage.
- Thorough understanding of Network and Compute architectures and, specifically the security aspects thereof
- Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory frameworks and how they affect architecture designs and reviews
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected employees