JustinBradley is looking for a contractor to make an impact with our partner in travel and leisure! The Sourcing Manager will enhance your proficiency in Procurement and gain exposure to the specific challenges of working in Supply Chain Management for a large multinational corporation. The assignments will vary based on business demands but will generally include discrete projects in the areas of spend analysis, project management, category support, RFI / RFP activities, and supplier management activities.
***McLean, VA is the preferred location for this role. Manager is open to qualified remote candidates!
- Assist in leading company-wide Supply Management retail programs.
- Tracks spend & volume data to identify opportunities in support of sourcing initiatives.
- Influence the strategy and product selection for the company’s Elevated Retail Initiatives across multiple brands.
- Communicate with suppliers and stakeholders to summarize projects, conclusions, recommendations, and planning next steps.
- Oversee various retail sourcing initiatives such as sample reviews, market data analysis, program inventory management, contracting, and new item launches.
- Self-starter, well-organized, willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and delegation skills.
- Ability to remain positive while communicating at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Creating new solutions for complex problems, maintain a high level of integrity.
- Collaborate effectively and build positive relationships with internal and external partners.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, finance, or another relevant field.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage upward by communicating status and managing expectations.
- Experience using procurement tools such as Coupa or other Energy Management Tools
- 5-7 years of professional experience, preferable in Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Hospitality and/or F&B Retail, Analytical, or Supply Chain Role
- Experience sorting through large amounts of data, analyzing, drawing conclusions, and presenting a coherent viewpoint.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected employees