JustinBradley has partnered with an international hospitality company to find their next Event Coordinator. This person will assist the Senior Manager and Director in the coordination of any events assigned. The ideal candidate will come with a background and proven ability to communicate, execute events, perform administrative duties, anticipate needs, and maintain a positive attitude!
- Manage and coordinate of events’ generic email inboxes, follow up within 24 hours of receipt
- Upload, register, cancel, update status, report on attendees and update registration websites
- Submit and maintain events expenses and billing per the department’s policy
- Prepare and handle the contract approval process of external vendor contracts
- Create and update events’ internal communications and customer invitations
- Submit requests and upload assets for all events’ branding requirements
- Proven tenure and experience in Event Planning and Coordination with a large organization
- Prior experience performing administrative duties such as billing, filing, calendaring, contract management, reporting, etc.
- Ability to manage a high-intensity environment, multiple events at a time
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications, being exceedingly organized
- Degree in preferred but not required
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.