JustinBradley’s client is a significant non-profit organization that supports the regulation of the financial services industry. This experienced and collaborative finance team is looking for a Staff Accountant who will handle a broad range of day to day accounting activities.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable function of the organization and will assist with the preparing schedules, account reconciliations and financial reports on a regular basis.
- Manage the account payable function including reviewing and processing invoices, initiating payments and maintaining the master vendor file.
- Prepare journal entries and month-end for AP, AR and depreciation.
- Maintain financial records for multiple legal entities.
- Review expense reports for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist with annual audit by providing documents and schedules.
- Prepare schedules for monthly financial reports and the annual reports.
- Contribute to preparation of corporate budget process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively across various internal departments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Dynamics