Join an AMLaw top 10 law firm developing creative pricing solutions and implementing project management best practices to ensure that the firm meets its financial goals. This high-caliber Strategic Pricing team contributes significantly to the firm’s success by developing effective responses to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Work with a variety of key stakeholders, both lawyers and staff, to support the development of profitable pricing solutions in response to client RFPs and informal pricing requests.
- Assist the Strategic Pricing Manager in coordinating with the Firm’s business development teams. Ensure fee proposals are consistent with the Firm’s strategic goals and appropriately capture value.
- Assist our lawyers and the Firm’s Business Committee with reviewing and drafting proposed language for non-standard engagement letters.
- Support our lawyers in the development of alternative fee arrangements, such as fixed fees, partial and full contingent matters, and blended rates.
- Leverage data to enable the Firm’s stakeholders to make more informed business decisions.
- Deliver excellent customer service in response to lawyer and client requests.
A qualified candidate will have:
A general knowledge level of expertise in financial modeling and spreadsheet functionality is required. Candidate must be able to manipulate data effectively and present findings to management and lawyers. Experience with SQL, Tableau, and Thomson Reuters Elite/3E are a plus.