Do you love making a difference in your accounting work? Does working in a diverse range of client industries sound exciting to you? Are you ready to work for a steady accounting firm with a long track record of success?
JustinBradley’s client, a well-established CPA firm in the DC area, is searching for a dynamic tax professional who will bring their passion for learning and knowledge sharing to this unique role – Tax Manager, Research & Training. Using their ability to communicate complex technical topics in an approachable way, the successful candidate will make an impact across the firm through three key areas:
- Research complex tax-related questions and interpret tax legislation to provide high quality responses to clients and senior leadership.
- Support the firm’s continuous learning culture by overseeing and executing firm-wide training and development for accounting and tax team members.
- Participate in firm’s compliance efforts through review of tax returns.
The Tax Manager must have thorough analytical and research skills, and actively stay current in their tax knowledge. They will be excited by helping others gain knowledge and communicate in ways that foster collaboration and genuine care.
We want to talk to you if you have the following:
- CPA with 7+ years of tax accounting and research experience with a public accounting firm, including preparation and review of various types of tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience researching complex tax issues such as pass through entities, business sales, SALT matters and estate and trust matters.